FHI is committed to coming alongside churches seeking healing, discipleship, and prayer ministry training for their congregations and ministries.
FHI’s courses have three target audiences:
- CB – General Church Body: indicates that this course is intended to introduce all believers to principles and concepts foundational to a successful Christian life
- L1 – Ministry Level 1: indicates that this prayer ministry training course is intended to equip those laypersons who plan to be involved in ministry on a very limited basis to understand how to pray effectively with hurting people immediately after a church service and/or to become powerful intercessors
- L2 – Ministry Level 2: indicates that this course is intended to equip those laypersons who feel they are called to ministry on a full- or part-time basis with the tools of inner healing, and to prepare them for prayer ministry with the hurting (either one- on-one or in teams of two).
FHI’s courses are divided into two main divisions or levels:
- Core: Strongly recommended for the target audience
- Elective: Optional for the target audience.
Prayer Ministry Training Details
Our course brochure provides a brief description of each FHI course, including session topics, class format, and target audience. Although courses are numbered to indicate their recommended order, classes can be taken individually or in any order desired. Courses can also be tailored for your church or ministry upon request.
FHI’s prayer ministry training courses don’t just provide participants with information about healing and discipleship—they equip them to experience the God who knows them and loves them. Our students testify that their lives are forever changed as they learn to implement biblical principles. Wounded hearts are healed, captives are set free, and generational blessings are released!